Your privacy is important to us. We need your information as much as is necessary to provide services. If you agree, please accept the terms of agreement in accordance with the PDPA Thailand.
With details as follows:
Purposes for collecting information
1.)To analyze statistical data. To develop and improve the quality services in accordance with the user group. In order, for the user will be utmost satisfied.
2.) To use informations for developing new products and services. To meet the needs to suit the user group. In order to provide you the utmost satisfaction.
3.) To carry out activities that benefit members such as providing news, activities, and Including various promotions.
- For any other purposes that may arise and in connection with the aforementioned.
Duration of data collection
- The company will collect your information until the activity between you and the company expires or your membership expires, whether due to the expiration of the specified period. Or either party to terminate the membership.
Data storage and security
- Your personal information will be kept confidential. Disclosure will be done exclusively for the purposes mentioned above. Or under a subpoena, court order, or order of competent official only
Rights of the data subject
- You have the right to access and certify a copy of your personal information.
- You have the right to notify any corrections, additions, changes to your personal information to be accurate and up to date.
- You have the right to object at any time to the collection or disclose the personal information concerning you that is permitted by law.
- You have the right to request destruction of information. Which can identify your identity.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for the purposes of the foregoing.
- You can contact the company, as a person receiving the consent, discloses information from you at any time.
- Contact information Lumyook (Millennium 2002) Co., Ltd. located at 55/113 Soi Ladprao 88, Phlappla Subdistrict, Wang Thonglang District. Bangkok 10310 Tel 02 539 2004